Junior Primary Teacher
An exciting opportunity exists for a Junior Primary Teacher to work within a progressive and well equipped environment. The successful applicant will be a practising Christian who is committed to and will uphold the Christian ethos of a Lutheran School.
The successful applicant will:
* be an educator who has passion, enthusiasm and dedication for inquiry learning
* have a high level of interpersonal skills to work as a cooperative member of a dynamic team
* have a commitment to ongoing professional development
* be prepared to participate in the co-curricular activities of the school
* have knowledge and/or experience with the use of iPads and ICT
Graduate teachers are encouraged to apply.
Applications are invited from practising Christians, and should include a letter of introduction, CV and the names of THREE referees (two professional and one pastoral). Applications should be marked CONFIDENTIAL and addressed to, below mentioned address.
Working with children clearance and current TRB is required
Mail: PO Box 8869, Alice Springs NT 0871
Phone: (08) 8950 0700
or hand delivered to School Reception